When it comes to floor mats and floor liners, we know what’s best for a car, and that’s why we sell more than one type of floor mat. Because of this, we are always asked, “what is the best option for a vehicle? 3D floor mats or floor liners?”
Well, hopefully, today, you will be able to find out the answers to those questions. 3D floor mat or a 5D floor or a floor liner has its upside and features that make them attractive to car owners.
MudSmart’s all-weather 3D floor mats and liners have been designed to provide comfort while maximizing protection. Here are some features you need to look at so that deciding on what to buy becomes more comfortable for you.
Floor liners are an advanced concept in vehicle floor protection. The liners are laser measured to ensure the perfect fit for each specific make of each model.
Floor liners are designed in a way not only to protect the floor of your car but also rises to cover the sides of the vehicle and the front and back of your vehicle’s footwell.
These raised edges are there to precisely capture and hold mud, snow, sleet, rain, salt, and any other messes that can be carried inside the vehicle. MudSmart‘s floor liners are made up of high-quality materials like thermoplastic elastomer to ensure that the product can withstand any mess from different environments.
The materials used in making these floor liners are tested and give the liners a rigid core. This means added protection as they are safe from cracking, warping, or breaking down in extreme temperatures.
All the top line floor liners will have custom channels molded in them to ensure that all the liquid messes are carried away from your feet and clothes and are deposited into a lower reservoir.
Now, one thing the manufacturers gave plenty of thought to was creating the lower pool. They designed the reservoir so that the mess stays in place while the vehicle is in motion so that it can be easily cleaned later.
Removing tough messes like oil, grease, or grime will require some effort but its nothing extensive. Here are some features that stand out about MudSmart’s floor liners:
- Laser precise design to ensure a custom fit for every vehicle make and model.
- They come with raised outer edges that protect the front, back, and sides of your vehicle’s footwell.
- MudSmart’s floor liners are made with High-Density tri-extruded material that provides strength and durability.
- The materials are flexible, durable, and won’t break down in extreme weather.
- They come with custom channels that carry liquid messes away.
- There is a lower reservoir that helps keep messes away from you.
- MudSmart’s floor liners are specially designed to make them easy to clean and maintain.
- The floor liners are specially designed with retention systems that work with manufacturer’s hardware to keep FloorLiners in place.
All-Weather 3D Floor Mats
All-weather 3D floor mats are designed to offer maximum protection for your car’s floor. These floor mats are designed specifically with channels sculpted within the patterns to capture water, snow, sleet, salt, mud, sand, and any other mess you may bring in from outside.
The channels imprinted within the design also work to trap for those messes that you carry inside. Now, what sets the all-weather 3D floor mats apart from floor liners are the materials.
The compounds used in making all-weather floor mats make them more rigid and flexible than floor liners. The thermoplastic elastomer used in making the floormats mean that they are odorless, latex-free, contains no harmful PVCs, cadmium, or lead, and is a 100% recyclable.
MudSmart’s innovative engineering for the 3D floor mats ensures that they stay flexible even during the coldest weather. Our customers expect durable and dependable products, and with all-weather 3D floor mats, we deliver that to them and then some.
These 3D floor mats can withstand any hardship the seasons bring. There are anti-skid texturing lines at the bottom of all our all-weather floor mats to stop slipping or sliding. Plus, there is a non-stick coating on the surface to make cleaning easier.
For better cleaning, though, you can get some floor mat cleaning kit for tough messes. Here are some features you should know about MudSmart’s all-weather 3D floor mats:
- The factory designed the mats to ensure a custom fit for every specific model.
- These floor mats come with deeply sculpted channels that trap water, salt, mud, snow, and sand.
- Top-end materials are used in making the all-weather 3D floor mats that ensure every part of your car’s floor is covered and protected.
- The high-end materials used in the build make the floor mats much more durable than other floor mats in its class.
- The mats have anti-skid texturing on the underside to ensure that once installed, you don’t have to worry about it veering off in different directions.
- 3D floor mats come with a non-stick finish to ensure mud, dirt, or grime doesn’t stick to the mats.
- The mats are 100% recyclable.
All-Weather 3D Floor Mats Vs. Floor Liners
As you can see, there is a fine margin when it comes to all-weather 3D floor mats vs. floor liners. However, if you are looking for the best option overall, we suggest getting 3D floor mats. That’s because when it comes to 3D floor mats vs. floor liners, mats offer the most protection.
It would be best if you always chose according to your needs, and hopefully, with the features we have listed here, you will now know which one offers the perks that fit you best. Well, that’s it for now. We will come back soon with something new for you. Until then, see ya!