Protecting your car floor from wear and tear is important in ensuring you get the best life out of your vehicle.
There are different types of floor mats. Here’s the guide that helps you choose the best.
1. TAILORED VS. UNIVERSAL
Is it worth paying more for tailored mats specific to your vehicle?
Why Custom-fit Mats?
- Better overall floor protection
- Firmer grip and fit
- Long-lasting & high durability
- Boost comfort
Here are the most commonly used material for floor mats/liners
- PU leather
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)
Advantages of TPE Floor Mats
- Safe & durable
- Water-resistant & fire-resistant
- Flexible under extreme weather conditions
3. WARRANTY IS A GOOD SIGN OF QUALITY
- Rubber / plastic floor mats – 3 to 6 months
- Leather car floor mats – 6 to 12 months
- TPE(3D & 5D) car floor mats – 3 to 5 years
Floor mats that can confidently offer lifetime warranties are impressive
- 3D & 5D floor mats are available in a variety of textures and colors so buyers can easily match the colors of the car’s interior.
- Ensure any and all substances on the mat can be washed off with great ease
- Ensure the mat has an anti-slippery surface
- Ensure perfect fit experience at accelerator pedal area
We hope this guide has helped you to decide on exactly what floor mats you need for your car!