As a car owner, you know how vital car floor mats are when it comes to protection. So if you need a change and have been conducting some research on custom made 3D floor mats, then you most definitely came across the name MAXpider Kagu floor mats.
Well, MAXpider Kagu floor mats are one of the most popular car floor mats out there. They offer one of the most popular custom 3D rubber floor mats, the MAXpider Kagu floor mats.
These 3D floor mats provide all-weather protection and are created to ensure it offers complete automotive interior protection from dirt, mud, salt, rain, snow. These custom floor mats have been engineered to be a custom fit for your vehicle and ensure maximum protection.
It’s multi-layered construction, and it absorbs vibrations while maximizing passenger comfort. So what is 3D MAXpider Kadu floor mats all about? Well, that’s what we will talk about here now, so let’s get into it!
What’s In The Three Layered 3D Kagu Floor Mats?
The three-layered Kagu floor mats have been designed to withstand any weather conditions.
The three layers for these floor mats consist of Thermoplastic rubber on top with XPE Comfort Foam in the middle, with the last layer being the patented MAXpider Anti-Skid backing. Here is what each layer does to protect your car’s floor:
- Thermoplastic Rubber: MAXpider uses high-end thermoplastic rubber that ensures the surface of these 3D floor mats remains soft to the touch while providing maximum all-weather protection.
- XPE Comfort Foam: Kagu floor mats are designed to increase passenger comfort. XPE Comfort Foam is a state of the art, and it absorbs excess noise and vibrations that might otherwise cause discomfort.
- Patented MAXpider Anti-Skid Backing: MAXpider understands the importance that your floor mat should always stay in place. The Kagu floor mats come with the patented MAXpider anti-skid backing to ensure everything stays where it should be.
Key Features Of MAXpider Kagu Floor Mats
When it comes to 3D auto floor mats, MAXpider has many different features that work to ensure maximum protection for your car.
These come in 3 different colors, black, gray, and tan, so you won’t have to sacrifice your style when buying any 3D floor mat from the Kagu series.
Along with offering style, the custom 3D Kagu floor mats have key features that set them apart from the competition. Here are the features it provides:
- Maximum Floor Coverage: MAXpider’s Kagu series floor mats are custom made to ensure it covers maximum space. Each mat has been tailor-made for a specific model to be the perfect fit so that you get extensive area coverage on the footrest, front and rear rows.
- Protects From Water & Other Conditions: When it comes to protection from the environment, you can bet that the Kagu series car floor mats offer excellent protection. Whether it is dirt, mud, salt, rain, or snow, these custom-fit kagu mats will protect your car’s floor from it all.
- Anti-Skid Backing: MAXpider has a patented anti-skid backing system that offers superior grip. The MAXpider fibers ensure outstanding anti-skid performance to grip all carpet types and ensures that it doesn’t shift around when driving.
- Innovative Retention System: Depending on the car’s model, you will find unique retention systems that easily fit with factory retention posts or clips to ensure maximum grip when driving.
- Raised Edge Design: MAXpider knows that spills happen, so they ensured that the Kagu series floor mats had raised edges when designing the custom car mats. This does because the edges trap any spills and messes that might occur when you are in the car.
- Easy Removal & Cleaning: Kagu mats are easy to remove. Easy removal was a focus when designing the custom floor mat to ensure that the car floor mat can be easily cleaned.
- Environment Friendly & Odorless: All of the floor mats and floor liners from the Kagu car mats line are made with environment-friendly SGS certified material. The material is used to make the custom floor mat non-toxic and odorless. So you won’t have to suffer the unpleasant rubber smell that you get from cheap floor mats.
- Top Class Manufacturing: From designing to creating the best in class technology is used for the Kagu floor mats. Using advanced 3D modeling and CNC machines, MAXpider produces one of the best 3D floor mats in the market.
Kagu 3D Floor Mats VS. MudSmart’s 5D Floor Mats
There you go, these are things you needed to know about MAXpider Kagu floor mats. The 3D floor mats from the Kagu line offers the best in class protection when it comes to your car’s floor.
However, if you compare 3D floor mats with 5D floor mats, the Kagu line doesn’t even come close. MudSmart’s mission is to provide overall better protection than any other type of custom floor mat out there.
The choice is yours, so do some research and see for yourself which floor mats meet your needs. Well, that’s it for now; we will come back soon with some new information. Until then, see ya!